Virtual freehold apartments available in Birmingham City Centre
116 one and two bedroom apartments
Brand new Birmingham City Centre development
Limited Number of Apartments Available,
Brand New Release
- 11%+ rental yield
- Prices from £189,995
- Up to 65% finance available (subject to status)
- No lump sum required
- Deposit and payment plan available
- Completely hands-off investment
- Luxury city centre apartments
- High rental demand
- Full management available
Enquire about this property
Speak to an Investment Consultant or register for free to receive full property and financial details.
Got a question about property? Get in touch with us via WhatsApp on 07341 499 719
- Investor led development
From £189,995 for 1 bed and £258,995 for 2 bed apartments
- Finance up to 65% of the purchase price (subject to status)
- Low monthly deposit
- 11% rental yield (ST let model)
- 6% rental yield (LT let model)
- Fully managed
- Hands-off Investment
- 999 year lease with zero ground rent payable
- Buy-to-let hotspot
- Excellent transport links
- Register for free to receive to full property and finance details.
RESIDENTIAL FOR SALE | BIRMINGHAM
11+% rental yield (short-term let model) | 6% rental yield (long-term let model)
A luxurious collection of 116 brand new one and two bedroom contemporary apartments located in the heart of Birmingham’s City Centre. The development is situated in Birmingham’s East side – a truly dynamic and thriving neighbourhood with excellent shopping and entertainment amenities, significant transport infrastructure and ongoing major developments.
Estimated completion: 2022
Combining the buzz of the business district to the style and class that the high end retail destinations bring, there is no better location within the city to enjoy so much variety right on the doorstep. This development is the only ‘Virtual Freehold’ property available in Birmingham with a 999 year lease term with zero ground rent payable.
Located to the South East of Birmingham City Centre, a part of the city that continues to experience huge transformation – major developments, significant transport infrastructure and vibrant communities are all clustered within walking distance. This development will continue to capitalise on the dynamism this area is set to deliver.
A city of 1,000 trades and a wealth of opportunity Birmingham is not only the UK’s largest city outside London, but also one of the country’s biggest financial centres. The relocation of firms such as Deutsche Bank and HSBC will increase the number of affluent professionals making their home here. The diversity of the city’s economy is supported by its reputation as a hub for creative industries and it is among the UK’s fastest growing centres for digital media ventures.
There is a wealth of opportunity for companies seeking to expand or invest in Birmingham. The city has exceptional connections to local, national and international destinations. It lies at the heart of the UK’s road network and boasts an international airport serving 9.4 million passengers per year to 140 direct and scheduled charter routes worldwide. The proposed HS2 rail link will potentially cut travel time between Birmingham and London to just 49 minutes.
5 universities with over 73,000 UK and overseas students choosing Birmingham as their place to study and build careers.
A £600million makeover of New Street
Station was unveiled in September 2015.
With a growth rate of 19.2% in the last five years Birmingham has one of the largest city economies in the country.
5 universities with over 73,000 UK and overseas students choosing Birmingham.
£750 million transformation of the city’s main train station, New Street and £100 million Metrolink expansion connecting key city residential hubs.
1 and 2 Bed Apartment
– Moduleo Select luxury vinyl flooring
– Living and bedroom areas fitted with contemporary high quality carpeting
– Double base units, double and single wall units
– Double sink unit with sink and matching plinths
– Chrome Mono Block mixer tap
– Laminate worktop, Magnet Argent 28mm (or similar) with upstand 200mm as a minimum
– Senta White wall tiling
– Brushed metal handles to kitchen units with soft closure doors and drawers
– Fully integrated appliances to include oven, ceramic hob, extractor with stainless steel or glass splashback, fridge freezer and washer/dryer as per kitchen supplier’s proposals.
– Contemporary bath suite with stylish chrome shower mixer tap or similar fitting
– Pura Bathrooms Thermo bar shower with chrome sliding rail and chrome mixer shower head
– Kinedo Horizon self-contained shower cubicle or similar product
– Vitra acrylic white shower tray and glass shower enclosure
– Vitra ceramic wash basin with chrome mixer tap
– Contemporary WC to match bath
– Metro white tiles, full height to all walls behind bath, shower, WC and wash basin
– Mirror over wash basin
– Downlights or single ceiling light of high quality positioned as per electrical layoutswitch control
– Ceiling/wall mounted extraction fan
– Electric razor socket
– Chrome towel radiator
GET IN TOUCH
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and investment opportunities we have.